Registration is NOT yet Open.
Please check back in March 2018 when tickets go on sale.
Registration for the IVAA Online Summit is open to all Virtual Assistants, Virtual Professionals and those looking to start a business as a Virtual Assistant.
You DO NOT have to be a member of IVAA to attend!
Conference login information will be forwarded the week of the Summit. Please adjust your spam filter to allow emails from ivaa.org.
|All-Access Pass (for both days)||IVAA Members||Non-Members|
(quoted prices are US dollars)
- You must be registered by May 1, 2018 to be eligible for the Grand Finale prize drawings held on May 4th, 2018!
- IF REGISTERING ON May 1st or later - you will need to pay close attention to the thank you page in your sign up process as that is where you will find your information to login to the Online Summit.
What is the Online Summit?
A conference held entirely online, using a webinar and tele-conferencing system. You join us from the comfort of your own office, home, or other location of choice.
For two full days, you have the option of attending many sessions where you can learn and be inspired, all for an incredibly low price of less than $100 (discounts are available for IVAA members) PLUS you will receive recordings of ALL sessions!
Just click on the signup button above for your member or non-member price and register! Register early to SAVE $ and also be included in our online Summit Contest Drawings for prizes!
What is Included?
- All-Access Pass (both days) so you may join any session
- Recordings available if you missed a session (available 2 weeks after the event)
- Register early to be automatically entered into the Early Bird Prize draws!
What do I Need?
- A headset (or speakers) plugged into your computer (so you can hear the presentations)! All participants are muted until the "floor" is opened for questions via the chat box.
- Access to the internet (high-speed connection recommended).
- Once connected online you can also listen in via telephone (if you do not have speakers).
- A notebook! You will want to be taking lots of notes for all the new ideas you will find popping into your head.