The IVAA Online Summit is looking for Speakers!
Summit Dates: Thursday, October 20th (10:00 am-5:45 pm EST) and Friday, October 21st (10:00 am-3:30 pm EST)
Location: Online! All Sessions are Virtual and 45 minutes followed by a 10-15 minute Q&A – – you speak from the comfort of your own Office!
Audience: Our conference is attended by Virtual Assistants and Virtual Professionals – small business owners looking to build their new business OR established Virtual Assistants looking to grow even more.
Topics: Our Members are looking to learn skills and techniques that help them master their success, including business management, marketing and learning the most-used tools. They are also looking to be more productive in working as a small business owner or within a team of people. The focus is on education and learning, not promoting a service/product, please.
SPEAKER APPLICATION DEADLINE
Friday, September 9, 2016
Those who are selected will be notified no later than Friday, September 23, 2016.
Breakout Speakers: We do not remunerate speakers for their session, but do offer marketing exposure by way of direct emails and promotions to our membership (750+) and online community of 20,000 + as well as 5 minutes in your presentation to promote a product or service.
Keynote Speaker: This is a paid speaking offer, please indicate if you are applying for the keynote – a 90 minute session on Thursday October 20th at 12:30 pm Eastern.
All sessions are recorded and given to the participants as part of their registration.
TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS FOR ALL SPEAKERS:
- Computer system – Windows or Mac
- Operating system/connection – High-speed internet connection (hotels are not always reliable for speed, so please plan to be somewhere with a reliable connection – the faster the better).
- Go To Webinar (GTW) access – Latest version of GTW for your operating system should be downloaded and installed prior to GTW training date.
- Audio system – Headset w/ built-in microphone to ensure optimum sound quality.
- GoToWebinar Training – Training is required if you have no prior experience with GTW. We offer several sessions with moderators so you learn how your session will work with your moderator, presentation, door prize, etc. If you do have prior experience, our refresher training is preferred in order that we know your level of experience and can show you specifics for our conference.
WHAT DO WE OFFER OUR SPEAKERS?
- A seat at the conference to attend all sessions and receive the recordings
- Publicity to our members (750+) via weekly emails during our marketing campaign
- Promotion through our online email and social networks of 20,000 + contacts
- The option to provide a blog post to publish on the main IVAA.org website
- Dedicated social media promotional updates
- An opportunity to showcase your services through the door prize promotion in your session during the last 5 minutes of your session
- Free Sponsorship Opportunity with the Virtual Goody Bag and the Grand Finale give-away live during the Summit
QUESTIONS? Please reach out to our Speakers Committee and they will be happy to answer your questions.