Registration for the IVAA Online Summit is open to all Virtual Assistants, Virtual Professionals, and those looking to start a business as a Virtual Assistant.
We reward quick action! Register in February and take advantage of two great benefits:
Early Bird pricing is good until March 1 – save $20 on your registration fee!
Have your name included in three weekly drawings:
February 15 - Win back your registration
February 22 - $50 Amazon gift card
February 29 - $25 Amazon gift card
(Note – you can only win once; the sooner you register the more drawings your name will be included.)
Early Bird IVAA Members - $88
(ends midnight March 1, 2020)
IVAA Members - $108
(March 2-25, 2020)
Non-Members - $138
We confirm membership. If you are not a member of IVAA and purchase a ticket at the member price, you will have the option to pay the price difference, become a member, or receive a refund.
Otherwise, refunds will not be granted since every attendee will have access to all recordings.
You do not have to be present to win prizes in the Grand Finale Drawing.
What is Included?
- All-Access Pass (both days) so you may join any session as it is presented live.
- Recordings of all sessions (available 2-4 weeks after the event).
- Register in February to be automatically entered into the Early Bird Prize draws.
- Register before March 23 to be included in the Grand Finale Prize Drawing.
- Virtual Swag Bag filled with lots of digital resources.
What do I Need?
- A headset (or speakers) plugged into your computer (so you can hear the presentations). All participants are muted.
- Each attendee is encouraged to ask questions via the chat box. The session moderator will ask questions on your behalf.
- Access to the internet (high-speed connection recommended).
- Once connected online you can also listen in via telephone (if you do not have speakers).
- A notebook! You will want to be taking lots of notes for all the new ideas you will learn.